Thursday, September 6, 2018

fathers day

My Father
My Father Name is Gonde Sherpa.He is 40 years old.He is a Mountaineer.He is like a true friend for me. He Helps me in Every Field. Without him our family is Nonthing. My father is my role model. He is the person who I wish to become like. My father has all the qualities that I find are the ideal qualities in a person.  He is honest, and he is also courageous to be that way. He always seeks the truth and abides by it. He will do all he can for this. He is helpful to people who may need his help. But he is never proud of all his good qualities. That is how I wish to be. And so I see him as my role model at all times.

My father is hard working and disciplined. He is my teacher and guide. I look up to him for his advice and guidance. He teaches me with much love and patience. Even when I am slow to learn and understand he does not lose his temper. Instead, he teaches me patiently till I am able to understand.

I learn a great deal from my father. I love him and am grateful to him for everything he does for me and all that he teaches me. But I know I can never repay him for all the love he has for me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment