Sunday, May 8, 2016

my mother name is Nima Sherpa. she is 35 years old.A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. Mother will always be on your side either in good times or bad times.she does everyhing to make me happy.Mother never lets you to pass a wrong way, and even if it happens, she will lead you back to the right path.She never lets me to pass a wrong way, and even if it happens, she will lead you back to the right path.






.


Across the world different versions of Mother’s Day are celebrated. However traditions to celebrate Mother’s Day vary from country to country. In USA Mother’s Day is known for cheerful celebration when mother are showered with gifts, greeting cards, cakes and things alike. People in Thailand observe Mother’s Day in the month of August on the birth date of current queen, Sirikit. Another distinctive Mother’s Day celebration is observed in Ethiopia where families settle down for a get-together, sing songs, eat a large feast that is a part of Antrosht and make cheerful celebrations to honor motherhood. 

Mom, I love you. I never know how I will live without you. Thanks, mother. I promise I will be a great woman like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment